Welcome to the web site Best Blog Hồng, Right this moment best.bloghong.com will introduce you to the article How to make ganesh idol at home with flour
, Let’s be taught extra about it with us. The best way to make ganesh idol at dwelling with flour
Eco-friendly Ganesha, home made idol utilizing rice flour. Simple home-made Ganesha idol with modak flour, which will be immersed in a bathtub of water at dwelling.
Yearly , Ganesh pooja falls within the month of Shravan on the 4th day after new moon day. We normally purchase recent clay-idols for the pooja, since i do not get recent clay idols, i make my Eco-friendly Ganesha idol with rice flour and do the immersion at dwelling in a bathtub of water and use that water for my crops .
Studying: The best way to make ganesh idol at dwelling with flour
I’ve by no means tried to make my ganesha earlier than, as a result of me and artwork stand in wrong way. However seeing many home-made eco-friendly ganesha idols, i too wished to strive one.
How I made my Eco-friendly Ganesha
I’ve made mine utilizing Rice flour/Kozhukattai maavu/dumpling flour. It’s fairly simple to make and all you want is little bit creativity to brighten. Belief me , when me with zero creativity can do a Eco-friendly Ganesha with rice flour and make it appear to be one, anyone can do it!!!
I named my rice flour Ganesha, The Spice Ganesha. You may say bye to him by dipping him any water physique or immerse him in a bucket of water at dwelling, which i usually do and use that water for my crops.
Necessary to recollect
The idol we’re making is of rice flour, and is appropriate just for 2 days of pooja. Don’t do this idol for five or 10 days of pooja.
The elements for making rice flour idol
- Rice flour, i’ve used modak flour. you need to use any finely floor rice flour for making the Ganesha.
- Spices, i’ve used cardamom, peppercorns to brighten eyes and jewels of idol.
- Colours, i’ve used Vermilion and turmeric to paint the idol. If you’d like you need to use meals colours too.
The best way to make it
- Make a dough utilizing rice flour and boiling water, detailed directions given within the Recipe field under.
- When the dough is heat sufficient to the touch, gather and knead the dough right into a ball.
- Maintain a clear pooja plate to put the Ganesha. Now allow us to begin. Hope the images are self-explanatory.
Print 5 from 2 votes
Eco-friendly Ganesha utilizing rice flour
Eco-friendly Ganesha, home made idol utilizing rice flour. Simple home-made Ganesha idol with modak flour, which will be immersed in a bathtub of water at dwelling
- ½cup Rice flour1cup of Water1tablespoon of oilAbit of persistence and ½ an hour time.2or 3 tooth picks for help Fordecorationfewcardamom pods for tusks, crown and earringspeppercornsfor eyesVermilionor Crimson meals colorTurmericor Yellow meals shade
- ½ cup Rice flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon oil any vegetable oil
- Little bit of persistence
- Tooth-picks for help
- few cardamom pods
- peppercorns for eyes
- Vermilion ,turmeric powder or any meals colours
- Boil water in pan, take flour in a big bowl. Add oil to the boiling water, take it off the range and pour it over the flour, stir nicely utilizing a wood ladle. All of the flour and wter ought to be nicely blended. Maintain it coated for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, when it’s heat sufficient to the touch, gather and knead the dough right into a ball. Take a clear pooja plate to put the Ganesha. Now allow us to begin. Hope the images are self-explanatory.
Maintain a bowl of water blended with little oil by your facet, Moist your arms everytime you form a bit of dough, barely moist dough sticks higher.
First we might be making the stomach or the lower-body of the idol. Take an orange-sized dough ball for the stomach of Ganesha, place it on the plate. Place a tooth decide within the heart to help the construction.
Take a bit smaller ball for the top. And repair it on the tooth-pick.
Learn extra: Making Canister Damascus
Now the physique of the idol is prepared. We are actually going to make the ears of the idol. Take two lemon sized dough balls to make the ear.
Form the dough ball to appear to be a leaf. I flatten them first and pinch one of many corners collectively to appear to be a leaf.
Take a tooth-pick and break into two halves. place them by the facet of the top to help the ears.
Insert the ear-shape into the tooth picks positioned by the head-side to help them. This half may be a bit tough, because the shapes are bit odd to insert into the tooth decide.
Make certain the facet that goes into the tooth-pick is a bit thick, this manner it stays put as a replacement.
Subsequent step is to make the legs of the idol. Make 2 logs of dough for the legs. Form them each to appear to be a query mark.
I wished the idol to appear to be it’s seated with one leg crossed and one other stored like a mountain. So, i positioned proper leg of the idol to appear to be a mountain and the left leg like he sitting crossed.
If you’d like the idol to be in a cross legged posture, then place each dough logs in a method they intersect one another in the direction of the tip.
Place 2 black peppercorns for the eyes.
Learn extra: The best way to make a bottle bong
Now allow us to make the crown for the idol. Take a small lemon-sized dough ball and form it right into a cone form and place it on the top of the idol.
Now for the trunk, form little dough to appear to be J
Place the J-shaped dough on the face, resembling the trunk of Ganesha.
Now for the arms, take 2 small marble-sized dough balls and flatten them to appear to be open palms. form on ball like a spoon for the left-hand of Ganeshaand different like a spoon turned different method for proper hand.
Place 4-5 small balls of dough on the left hand, to appear to be he’s holding modagams.
Right here your rice flour idol is prepared, beautify him as you want. I’ve used vermilion and turmeric for the ornament, cardamom pods for the tuks and earrings.
I made the same ganesha with tumeric added to the dough for my Ganesh pooja.
In case you have tried this recipe and prefer it, give it a star score or let me know within the feedback under. You can additionally share it with me on Instagram utilizing #icampinmmykitchen and tagging me @priyasrinivasanYou might observe me and my recipes on Fb | Instagram | Pinterest | twitter
Ganesh Chathurthi Choices
Try my current publish on How i rejoice Ganesh Pooja at dwelling and all of the choices you may make for the pooja right here
Learn extra: Easy Gold Suggestions 3: Making gold with Hexweave Luggage!
- Peanut Sundal | Kadalai | வேர்கடலை சுண்டல்
- Candy Potato & Chana Dal Modagam | Modakam
- Paruppu Vadai, The best way to make Crispy Paruppu vadai.
- Jackfruit Appam – Foxtail Millet Candy Appam utilizing Jackfruit
Do you want this Submit, PIN IT